Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Day 3- poop!!! Read at your own risk! Its graphic!! 6/11/18

This was a typical Monday. I put some laundry away, "cleaned" my room, and did my my bowel program. For those who don't know, a bowel program is something people with spinal cord injuries have to do everyday or every other day. With my bowel program, my caregiver will put me on a shower commode and digitally stimulate my anal sphincter to help my body release fecal matter naturally. Sometimes, well almost all the time, my caregiver will have to digitally stimulate me until fecal matter can be reached and handled. I know it's graphic but that's how I poop! Education is needed! Knowledge is the key to life!! But...The rest of my night was full of me catching up on YouTube and conversation with my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment