Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Day Nine-July 24, 2013

Day 9

After waking up draining and starting my day I felt sleepy and it ended up taking a nap. When I finally got up and out of bed I have to go to a doctor's appointment and get a TB test. I do not recommend getting a TB test. I HATE NEEDLES. I hate shots, IV lines, PIC lines and even the small butterfly needle they used to draw blood. Anything and everything to do with needles. I'm still surprised I got a tattoo. It's a different type of needle but it's still a needle.And of course after I get the TB shot, my sister had to laugh at me for being such a wimp. After the doctors appointment I went to therapy but my hip was bothering me to the point where I couldn't go full out. I only did half my workout. I just hope it's fixable. After therapy came home to the movie Aladdin. I love having a three year old at the house. It makes me feel young. It brings back my childhood. After Aladdin we watched Beauty and the Beast. It's sad that I know the whole movie. Reciting the lines and sing the songs. My goal as an adult is to get every Disney movie on DVD. I don't have Aladdin or Beauty and the Beast yet. So if you don't know I've been on a dating site. I feel that meeting someone at a store, restaurant or bar is not very likely. I also feel that when people see me out they are afraid of my chair. So I am on a dating site and I'm getting a lot of attention. I've physically met a couple people but still waiting for my Mr. Right. I said to many friends don't go looking for the one, because the right one will find you. And I also said don't look for a man because when you go looking you'll find the wrong one. So with that said I'm on this dating site not to go looking for Mr. Right, but I'm waiting for him to find me. So at the end of the night my mom came home and being a good mom that she is she washed my hair. IT FELT AMAZING! I love it when she scratches my scalp with her long fingernails.

I love reading your comments. Spread the news about my blog share it on Facebook, Twitter, any other social media out there. Love you guys!
Until next time.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh...Angelina knows all of those Disney movies by heart too! I had to give them away to Patterson because she would have watched them over and over again! (She be out here for a visit on the 8th of next month to the 20th!) TB test hurt the worse because they go right up under the skin on purpose to bubble up with the medication which stings a bit! Just think, back when I was in school, we had to give TB tests and other injections to each other! How often do you go to therapy? What is your favorite thing to do at therapy and your worse thing? Are you trying out anything else for your condition? (Now you don't have to answer me back personally, you can put your answers in your blogs!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a Disney Kid. Since I didn't have long tresses as a child, I use to wrap long silk scarves around as my "hair" and pretend to be Jasmine! What sort of workouts do you have to do during therapy? Are they painful? Just Keep Swimming.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do any of your friend s from hogan cum help out with u vis u im so sorry I never new this happen to i remember you used to be a great cheerleader and love sports

    ReplyDelete