Pages

Friday, June 15, 2018

Day 6- GETTER DONE 6/14/18

I had a day full of getting stuff done. When life throws you curve balls at 2 strikes you have to protect the plate. I got so news that made me go in "Getter done" mode. For my nosy, readers out there, sorry but this situation will not be discussed.  I needed to get information. Did that. ✔. After it all I feel so I'm powered! For life stuff and I dealt with it. I couldn't rely on anyone to help. Even though the information and situation wasn't directly my issue and people would say it's not my problem, I had to step up and "better done" for the person who needed that information.

So after that, I had trouble with finding a ride to my church. We have 2 weekly night services. One on Tuesday and another on Thursday. I get to Tuesday night bible study with ease. But when it comes to Thursday night prayer it becomes extremely hard to find a ride. Not a lot of people come, so people who can come pick me up goes down tremendously. So I had driver set up but she has an injury. I don't and would not let her drive me and have to do manual work while injured. So my hunt was one and I was unsuccessfully. I decided I will go to prayer when I start driving myself. It will be easier for everyone that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment