Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day Fifteen-July 30, 2013

Day 15

My day started off wonderfully. I got a phone call from Medi-Cal saying that they approved my standing frame. All my hard work, dedication, and time has paid off. I'm not sure when I'll be getting the standing frame but I do know that I'm getting one for sure. I never gave up on what I wanted. I'm always optimistic. I could've gave up when they denied my frame but I fought for what I wanted/needed and won. I was so excited when I got the phone with Medi-Cal. What I think my physical therapist for help me through the process.
The next part of my day was spent at my sister's house spending time with her lovely dog Lupe. Lupe loves her auntie Sissy. Chilling with me on my lap while we watched my mom using a Rototiller on my sister's yard. Getting it ready for grass. Some might say that manual work should be done by men but in my family the women do a better. To all you men who think that women shouldn't do manual work, need to get out of the 1950s income to the 21st-century. Anything a man can do, a woman can do it better.
Once we got home my day became very lazy. I ended my day watching movies on Netflix.
Once again I had a day with Beauty and the Beast stuck in my head. Song after song after song!
Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment