Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day Eight-July 23, 2013

Day 8


after a well rested sleep I woke up and decided change websites for my blog. after yesterday's festivities for my nieces birthday I was a little ashamed. I started my diet eight days ago and I hadn't stuck by it. Pizza, bread sticks, and cake through off my diet complete but living with my mother doesn't help either. She is one of the best cooks I've ever had.  from her homemade "chimichanga" to her rice and pasta Tuesdays I would never lose any weight. But I could say no but then again her food is too good to refuse. I have to remember that being over 160 pounds is not good for me. I have to stay strong and say no the temptation. I can cheat once a week but four days straight needs to stop. So mom if you're reading this I cannot I repeat CANNOT give into your temptation of amazing food. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! How neat!

    I am really so, so sorry that your accident had to happen. Of all the folks in the world, you did not deserve any of this. I wish some of us had that magic where we could change things for the better! I am glad that you have the courage to share your story with others. The misconceptions that some of us have might be changed by your blog! You are also so blessed to have such a supportive family who loves you beyond words! Tell your mother to help you with your diet and to stop making her food so good. Tell her that two days a week she has to make the nastiest food around so you won't feel compelled to eat it! :) Take care of yourself and keep on educating the folks on a life different!

    ReplyDelete