Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Day Seventeen-August 2, 2013 read with caution... Very graphic... Real-life stuff for quads! Able-bodied people might be grossed out!

Day 17
The day started off normal. Did my normal morning routine but once I was getting ready to get my hair done I knew something was wrong. My goosebumps never lie. Being a quad I can't use the restroom like able-bodied people. I need some type of stimuli to go number two. So after my daily routine will get everything done including number two I knew something was up when I got goosebumps. Goosebumps could be multiple things but mainly it's when I'm about to have an accident (poop myself). Normally when I have accidents it's hours after I do number two and I have no control over it. Luckily I was home and I didn't have an accident but I knew was coming. So once again I had to cancel therapy due to my irregular bowel. But at least it wasn't a nasty cleanup.at the end of the day/night I went out with one of my best friends. We went barhopping. The first bar was Stephano's. I ran into a few my uncles haven't seen in a while. It was good to see their faces. The next bar was the H lounge. One of my good friends is a bartender I love it there. All in all I had fun. We should do it at least once a week.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment