Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

When you have no control, give it to God!

This has been a tough week and it's only Wednesday! My relationship with certain people are shifting and I have no control over any of it. I'm completely lost in limbo. BUT I REFUSE TO LET THE DEVIL RUIN ANYTHING THAT GIVES ME JOY! So I will let God handle those relationships and I will see the good in every situation I am put through! My smile will remain on my face as I conquer this mountain!
I will pray even harder for those relationships! I will not stop loving them and I will not talk ill about them. But I will not stoop low and fight about it. The devil wants to steal blessings, kill relationships, and destroy salvation. He will not be successful! I declare, right now, during my situation and heartbreak, the devil is DEFEATED! He has no power!

As I cry, God will be praised! As my heart breaks, I will rejoice! As I feel this void, I will replace it with His Word! He will give me the comfort I need. I never run a race alone because He is always with me! So if you are reading this, stand and agree with me! Pray with me! God will get the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment