Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day Six-July 21, 2013

Day 6

Today started off wonderful. I woke up with my mind set on Jesus. Woke up ready for Sunday school was a little late but got an amazing message. We had a wonderful treat from a guest speaker her testimony alone made me want to get even closer to God. Last night I decided to read the Bible in 90 days. Once be more familiar with what happened in the beginning so I can help other church members gain knowledge on the first portion of God’s word. Started from Genesis 1 through 16. I read one through 16 and went on to the next day’s readings. I want to start a group at church to give knowledge to those who do not know. And to be the leader of that group I have to know what I’m talking about. I just want God to work through me to get to someone else. God to use me as a vessel to do his works. After church I came home and studied the inside of my eyelids two whole hours. Got up from my nap went to Walmart’s new store in Vallejo. Seen a few church members while shopping. I got home and watched my family members put away the groceries. Had fun conversations had a wonderful time today. I’m looking forward to tomorrow when I see my big sister and my wonderful nieces and nephews. Until next time

3 comments:

  1. I think one my friends is one week 2 of his 90 day journey through the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think one my friends is one week 2 of his 90 day journey through the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you like that Walmart? I went on this past Monday for the first time and I have to say, those long, long lines did not impress me at all! I could do that at any of the stores in Vallejo!

    I remember when we had this really cool Bible Book Store on Marin street by Florida street. There was one in EL Sobrante too! I think they have all gone by the wayside! I had this comic book series written by Jack T. Chick. I still think about that series because some of what was written back in the 60's and 70's seems to have come to pass right now. I thought of that when I used my cell phone to get into the movies. Book 5 of that series (this was in the early 70's) said there will be a time that we will no longer need actual money to do business! If we don't have the "number" we will not survive! Now look at us, debit cards, mobile phones, going online to purchase, you name! I had to think about that yesterday!

    ReplyDelete