Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day twelve-July 27, 2013

Day 12

so my day starts at the wee early early morning at midnight on Friday.
Mom decided to straighten my hair and curl it. It took forever. I get to bed till 7 AM. I ended up waking up later than I wanted to. Not thinking about the time I was running late. I had a 1:30 p.m. nail appointment that I had to push back to 2:00 PM. After spending two hours at the nail shop, I was running late to my aunt's 50th birthday party. Once I got the party I had a blast. At the end of the night I was supposed to go to another 50th birthday party. I felt so bad that I couldn't make it. My eyelids wouldn't allow me to stay up past 11 PM. I felt so bad I dreamed about the party and meet up with my second family. I guess my subconscious really felt guilty that I was able to make it.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment