Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day Eleven-July 27, 2013

Day 11

Today was another relaxing day. I got up with songs from Beauty and the Beasts stuck in my head. Got up and my TB test checked. I do not have TB everyone. After that came home and watched movies with my sister. She wasn't feeling well at work so she wants to the doctor. To me funny I told her I was not worried about her health but the health of my unborn niece or nephew (I'm hoping for nephew FYI). She turned out to be okay and the same for the baby. After getting to relax while watching movies I fell asleep. Woke up at 10 o'clock five hours later. The good thing was my mom have food ready for me. Today she made spaghetti. I had bad experiences with spaghetti sauce so all I eat is the pasta with melted cheese. So I have 'getti-N-cheese instead of traditional spaghetti and sauce mixed with ground beef. My mom is an amazing cook. After I went on Facebook to do my social media for the day. I keep coming across a lot of pictures that has Trayvon Martin versus other incidents with Caucasian American/white victims and African-American/black perpetrators. I believe the reason Why Trayvon Martin's was so public was Zimmerman was told not to engage Trayvon and he did it anyway And Killed Trayvon. Zimmerman wanted to be Batman and he thought it was doing the right thing but he wasn't. With the incidents with the Caucasian American/white victims they were killed by African-Americans/black thugs and criminals. I believe the reason why those incidents were not public because justice was served. Someone was killed and someone is in jail for it. Trayvon Martin did not get justice. Zimmerman was set free for killing a 17-year-old. That's my opinion.

I was a day behind on my blogs as you see I am now all caught up.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment