Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day Ten-July 26, 2013

Day 10

my day was another lazy day. I didn't do too much. Caught up on my TV shows and watched movies. It was pretty chill-laxed. I finally watched Oz the Great and Powerful. It was a good movie. It explains a lot that was in the Wizard of Oz. I was just waiting to see the Ruby slippers. Today I was kind of bummed that one of my favorite shows is done for the season. Push girls is one of my favorite shows. It's on the Sundance Channel. I love the friendship.

So I decided to answer a few of my viewer questions

From day one

Q: what did the judge rule on?
A: Medi-Cal denied me a standing frame and I appealed the denial and the judge is to determine if the standing frame is medically necessary and if I should get the standing frame or not. I still do not have an answer.
Me standing in a standing frame

From day two

Q: describe a standing frame.
A: A standing frame is a piece of durable medical equipment that allows a disabled person that cannot stand on their own. I start anything position and is cranked up to a standing position here is a picture.

From day four

Q: what city do you have therapy in?
A: I go to therapy at Solano sports physical therapy in Vacaville California. It's one of the best places I have had the pleasure to work out at.

From day five

Q: have you ever thought about going back to school? Either in person or online?
A: I have decided to go back to school in August of this year, 2013. I'll be attending University of Phoenix and Sacramento. I'll be finishing my studies in getting a bachelor of science and Liberal studies. I plan on teaching in the same school district I graduated From Vallejo City Unified School District.

From day six

Q: did you like the new Walmart neighborhood market in Vallejo?
A: no I do not. They seemed a bit under stocked and understaffed

From day nine

Q: how often do you go to therapy?
A: I go once or twice a week
Q: what is your favorite thing to do at therapy and you're worse thing?
A: my favorite things to do is called a quadruped. I get on my hands and knees and engage my core stay at. The exercise I dislike the most are China balls also called panda balls. I have to use my hands to rotate to balls in a circle. I HATE this exercise. I rarely hate things but I HATE those China balls.
Q: are you trying out anything else for your condition?
A: I have not tried anything other than physical therapy which includes water therapy and traditional physical therapy, but I want to try acupuncture. I heard good things from trying Chinese medicine.
Q: what sort of work outs you had during therapy? Are they painful?
A: I do a lot of arm work. Biceps, triceps, shoulder work, arm bike. I also do for various core engaging exercises. The exercises do not hurt but I feel the burn.

Thank you for your questions and they are always welcome. Keep reading!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment