Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day Four-July 19, 2013

Day 4

the beginning of the day I was a little sleepy. While doing my bowel program I decided to get rest instead of staying up. So I took a nap before therapy when we decided to leave the house we’re in bumper to bumper Friday traffic. It took us 58 min. to go less than 30 miles. Had a wonderful time there I got to stand again but was cut short due to being late. When I got home decided to take a nap like I do after every therapy session. When I woke up I wanted to clean this basket that I put everything in papers, documents, shirts, hair ties, candy, keys and etc. it only takes a month to fill the basket it takes me at least six months to clean it out. So the day was all in all productive for the most part. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. What city do you have therapy in? Yes, Friday's on the freeway are just stupid! I had an appointment in Palo Alto on a Friday once. I had to call my friend to pick up Taylor from school at 6:00 because there was no way I was going to make and I didn't...I didn't get to the Carquinez Bridge until around 8:00! It took me over 4 hours to get from Palo Alto to Vallejo. Lesson there; I refuse to make out of town appointments on Fridays! I see my knee surgeon in Castro Valley and my wrist surgeon in San Francisco and the pain doctor in Napa! No appointments on Friday, especially during the rainy season and the summer months!

    ReplyDelete